Banks of all sizes are now more concerned than ever about compliance risk management. New banking products, increased government scrutiny and intense focus on compliance requirements bring forth greater risks and a larger set of rules and regulations. Banks are forced to take a fresh look at their compliance practices and the technology infrastructure that supports them and to pursue a broad range of compliance and risk initiatives across the organization.
FASYL offers a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Management Tool that allows your bank to confidently control risk and compliance programs, quickly detect potential process and control issues, and provide line-of-business leaders with strategic risk insights.
We offer a complete solution for banks of all sizes — from financial reporting compliance to advanced financial controls that minimize cash leakage, improve the bottom line, and sustain a fast period close.
FASYL’s Governance, Risk and Compliance Management Tool combines qualitative and quantitative information and presents this information in integrated dashboards and reports. Allowing executives and managers to confidently identify and focus efforts on key risks and control issues including access policy conflicts. Offering a unified approach that promotes overall insight, shared practices, re-use of work, efficiency, and cost savings and tackles the problem of siloed GRC responses without imposing a one-size-fits-all solution. With flexible control over operations, the bank has the flexibility to choose the level of control that you want to enforce over setup data and transactions.
The key benefits:
- Tailor compliance to deal with the most significant risks
- Proactively mitigate risks and compliance issues
- Higher visibility into compliance profile
- Best practices content library accessible within the application
- Improve efficiency and lower costs
- Ensure systematic and consistent compliance across the bank
- Eliminate compliance errors and inconsistencies
- Make informed strategic decisions and maximize business performance