Enterprise Service Bus
FASYL’s Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) implements a communication system between heterogeneous applications, databases, cloud and other systems that need to mutually interact with each other in a service-oriented architecture. Banks have increased in complexity over time, often resulting in inflexible and fragile systems. Legacy applications further complicate the situation, making system interconnectivity across the bank difficult. FASYL’s ESB also allows services to be incorporated from external service providers which the company would normally have no control over, the ESB can be used to monitor the service level agreements that the external provider guarantees. Our Enterprise Service Bus integration boosts productivity and enables better decision making by offering accurate information when you need it.
The key benefits
- Realigned Enterprise Resources – your enterprise can shift its focus from non-productive maintenance plans to innovation and value creation projects.
- Reduced Cost and Simplified Architecture – easy-to-use and deploy platform dramatically reduces development costs.
- Increased visibility for business value – Enterprise software resources when organized as services make it easier to expose functionalities for internal and external consumption. Apart from reducing time-to-market, this also increases organization transparency and customer satisfaction.
- Increased Agility – Business processes rely on underlying With rapidly evolving markets, business process implementations need to be modified in near-real time, a process easily facilitated by the flexibility of FASYL’s Microservice-based architecture.
FASYL’s ESB transforms architectures by connecting, mediating, and managing interactions between services and applications.
As digital banking applications have grabbed a greater share of customer transactions, the need to provide an easy-to-use, frictionless experience, with new digital services offered across a greater number of touchpoints has never been greater. We know no two people have the exact same needs and interests. Everyone is unique. As a result, FASYL offers great flexibility using API technology which enables the bank to quickly provide the kind of product customization and experience each customer expects. Our API/Open Banking enables a mass world to be customized for each banking customer individually. We offer well-suited API Management for banks that need deep integration capabilities to build APIs on top of existing applications.
The system offers a range of capabilities, including protocol transformation, mobile backend-as-a-service (MBaaS), standards-based access management, version management, API rate limiting, and metering (analytics). Backend and third-party web services can be transformed into easily consumable APIs, governed by self-service policies.
FASYL’s API Management also provides contextual analysis and visibility into API initiatives and associated digital assets to help drive developer and user engagement.
Prioritizing and implementing Channel Integration is no longer optional as customers disperse across platforms – it’s a necessity. FASYL recognizes the importance for a great customer experience therefore offers a logical integration of channels to ensure consistency across all channels in the bank such ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, in-Branch etc. Our channel integration ensures that the customer has the same experience, regardless of the channel that they are using.
There are many benefits to our Channel Integration including:
- Increased cross selling capabilities – We offer a back-end data system that provides a single view of the customer to inform systems which customers should receive timely.
- Increased go-to-market speed – A connected channel that makes data more readily accessible and decreases testing time windows for new products and services
- Enhanced usability – We help provide a consistent look and feel that helps the customers navigate efficiently among online, mobile, and even ATM channels.